Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kidney Stones

What fun; what joy!  Lots of you know just what I mean.  What started out as a pain in my back, intensified  to "let me know" it was there.  What to do?  I needed an answer.  We haven't had insurance in over 20 years, and we must pay out-of-pocket for every doctor visit, so mainstream medicine was out of the question.  Besides, many times the doc doesn't know what's wrong, either, and all he can do is send me out for (costly) tests.  (I think it was $800 for an MRI!-- which found nothing, by the way.  But that's a different story.)

So  I prayed about it.  Sure enough, my mom "just happened" to mention something to her doctor, who "just happened" to mention kidney stones.  What would we do without our moms??

I began treating with essential oils.  Using helichrysum and a blend called Hair Support (of all things!), I applied it to my tailbone thrice daily for about three weeks.  To my surprise and delight, little by little, the pain subsided until it completely disappeared.  Cool.

How did I know which essential oils to use?  Muscle testing.  But that's another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment