Saturday, January 28, 2012

Homeopathy Cures Dog of Blood in Urine

Homeopathy is a wonderfully safe, non-toxic medicine that can be used on people and pets.  Why, even the Queen of England has her own homeopathic physician!  My homeopathic doctor, bi-vocationally a local harvest farmer, treats his own pets on the farm-- as well as his human patients in the office, of course.

A couple of weeks ago, our dog, a boxer-rotweiller-mastiff mix, was leaking urine mixed with blood.  I treated him with the homeopathic remedy, Pilocarpis 1M.  In less than 48 hours, he stopped leaking the bloody urine.  Success!

This didn't surprise me much, as we have seen homeopathy work quickly many times- when we have the right remedy.  I personally own 188 remedies, but there are over 700 remedies available from my usual supplier, and many others they don't carry that are uncommonly used.  It's my dream to own them all.

You might be wondering why I chose Pilocarpis, and why at 1M strength.  Muscle testing to the rescue!  My husband held the dog, and I tested him using my husband as a surrogate.  After finding the right remedy, we then discerned which strength to use.  Thankfully, we had that strength for him.

We love homeopathy, and use it as a first level medicine.  Have you considered it for yourself yet?  Here is a really great video on muscle testing you might want to check out for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y0TeKzHtO4&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment