Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quick fix for shoulder and neck pain

Today I woke up feeling crummy.  Sluggish and achy, I dragged myself through my day. By late afternoon, my shoulders felt heavy as lead, and needed to be supported on the arm rests as I drove home in pain.  

Finally, I could take it no more, and did the "math".  I was unusually cold yesterday- tired and achy today.  Realizing that it was likely an infectious agent, we pulled out some essential oils.  Through muscle testing, we decided upon Wild Australian Sandalwood and Carrot Root.  Anointing my head with these oils- just once, mind you, and with only 1 or 2 drops- and several hours later, the tiredness and ache is virtually gone!  I am amazed and delighted.  Once again, we find that at the source of pain is an infectious agent.

Just for insurance, I put another drop of each on my head once more before bed.  Love these oils!


"You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”  Hebrews 1:9 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment