Monday, July 11, 2011

Neck Pain

It started out as dizziness just before bed.  I took the remedy Kali Ferro, thinking whatever it was, I'd better nip it in the bud before it develops into something "big".  The night passed uneventfully.  But when I woke up, my neck was so stiff, I couldn't move it.  Begging my children to massage it, they took turns until none of us could take it any more.  It swelled up and became untouchable in one spot.

A rule in homeopathy is that whenever the symptoms change, so must the remedy. Muscle testing proved that an additional remedy, Baryta Carb, would be beneficial to take along with Kali Ferro.

But what was causing all this pain, I wondered??  That's a very important question- and the answer is equally import to know.  After all, how can I avoid this the next time?  Through muscle testing, we determined that it was linked to the oil paints I had begun using the day earlier.  Oils can be rather toxic, as some pigments contain chromium, manganese and/or other toxins.  But I never dreamed that I was intolerant of them.  After all, I'd done a lot of painting before.

White Willow Bark was taken to reduce the swelling and alleviate the pain. It helped, but what helped most during the acute stage, quite surprisingly, were the essential oils Angelica and Carrot Root, mixed in equal amounts, and applied to the back.  (Thank you, DH, for the wonderful massage.  I'm sure that did me sooo much good!!) 

Once I realized it was toxins, and not the usual infectious agent, I took a few supplements to draw them out:  Standard Process SP Cleanse, Super Chlorella, and Garden of Life's Perfect Cleanse Capture and Perfect Cleanse Remove.  I only needed one dose for each of these.  After completing the treatment  with a visit to my wonderful chiropractor, Dr. Holland, I now feel much better.  No more pain!

Should we be concerned over toxic products?  You betcha!  Should we take steps of action to avoid them?  Only if we want to be practical in taking care of our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment